Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Jessamine and John
At some point during every wedding I have a teary eyed moment where I have to hide my face with my camera. A particular song might get me or a tender little moment between the the parents and their newly married children (especially between mothers and their sons... sigh). But it usually isn't when I first get on the scene. When I saw beautiful Jessamine I welled up! I think I may have gotten a few of the bridesmaids going too. It was just such a happy day for all of us. I have known Jessamine for about 8 years now, and I couldn't be happier for her and John. Their wedding was at All Saints Anglican Church in Amesbury and the reception followed at The Mission Oak Grill in Newburyport. I love this place with it's warm glow and Victorian windows. Here is a sneak peak from their lovely day!
-Tabitha











No comments: