Friday, September 02, 2011

Catie| Inspiration
This morning I photographed the lovely and flexibly gifted Catie of Spirit Wellness Center in Salem, MA. I have been trying to finagle the crow pose for a couple of weeks now, and it just wasn't happening. Catie gave me a little coaching and I think with a few more weeks of practice and looser pants (not the jeans I was wearing) I might just be able to figure out the pose. I am pretty sure it will never be a pose I rest in, but after photographing Catie I can see that some people actually can! We took many pictures in different locations around Lynch Park, but there is something so beautiful to me about these. Maybe it is the wind or the touches of light on her silhouette. I just love them.
:)Tabitha


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is my neice and I have to say, she's an inspiratin to us all!

Sherrell Photography said...

Thanks for stopping by! You have a lovely niece!!