Monday, March 01, 2010

Ryan and Rachel

So when Ryan gave me the link to his website, Sully Splatter, and I went to take a peak, I knew that they both would like to do things a little out of the ordinary. That is why I met them at the Harvard Musuem of Natural History.

We spent some time examining the exhibits and getting to know each other. It was a great time and challenging to do something out of the norm and fun to boot. I will be photographing these two in a few weeks and can hardly wait to see what is in store. -Larry







5 comments:

Dave said...

These are so cool!!! What a fun couple!

Unknown said...

what an appropriate place for you, Sully.

Sully Splatter said...

Wow, these came out really sharp! We're shaking with anticipation to see the rest.

Jayward said...

nice choice

Anonymous said...

Sully, you look so 40's movie star~like, and Rachel-just gorgeous!