Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Shannon and Justin on their 6th year
We photographed their wedding in July 2003, so we all thought it was about time they have some new portraits taken. Before the shoot I was thinking I needed to bring something along that would help me capture them in their perfect element which in my mind was a New England fly fishing out doorsy adventure. Well this suits Justin to a T but for Shannon I figured we could loose the fishing poles. So We meet at Tuck's Point, and I have my Hunter boots with me because I want to shoot froma new vantage point. In the water looking out. So we did that for a moment and I was thinking man I wish they were in the water it would look so cool. On cue they say "we have our Hunter boots in the truck." And I was like "What?!" So happy when things work out like that. Thank you Shannon and Justin for an awesome shoot. Happy (belated) Anniversary!!
-Tabitha


No comments: