Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tim and Ruth - beautiful.
A few weeks ago Tim and Ruth were married in the US, and a month or so before they were married in England. (Sadly) I did not photograph their English wedding, and when Ruth emailed the images for me to view (I'm getting real with you all right now) I was thinking... Not fair. I wanted to shoot that wedding too! But after their beautiful day here on the North Shore I was thinking... yea we've got it good! So many beautiful places right here in our backyard. With the mist and the Hamilton/Ispwich location I was definitely feeling the English Countryside vibe. Ruth and Tim are such a joy to be around, and their wedding was lovely and really fun. I laughed so hard during the toasts I thought I might... well never mind, but those English guys are FUNNY! So I hope you enjoy the pictures. Thank you Ruth and Tim for having me. I can't wait to share the rest with you!
-Tabitha







1 comment:

Dave said...

I think the umbrella shot in this one is just great. Sweet and funny and beautiful. It looks like a movie set to me!