Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Corey & Lyndsey
I was able to photograph Corey and Lyndsey's Halloween nuptials last month and had such a spooktacular (sorry couldn't resist) time doing it. Besides having a group of family and friends that know how to come together, Corey and Lyndsey had a costumed reception. To see all of the ghouls and goblins and an appearance by The King himself made for quite a night. This is one couple that I won't soon forget. Congratulations Corey and Lyndsey, and thank you for inviting me to be a part of it! -Larry















2 comments:

Tabitha and Larry said...

Killer job dear. Love the flowers and fangs!

Dave said...

LOVE that spooky bride! Hilarious!

Hey! Tabitha! Are you still using your old email account (tabitha@sherrellphoto)?!?! I mean honestly! I've sent you TWO emails now and nothin' doin'!! What's a girl gotta do?!? ;)