Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The birth of "Annie"
Many of you know that if I were not a photographer I would most definitely be a doula, birthing coach or possibly a midwife. I love to encourage my friends in the birthing process outside of the labor room, and it is a dream come true to have been at my friend Heather's birth this past Tuesday. Photographing labor and delivery is amazing, but there is something very special about having an active part in comforting and supporting a laboring momma. Heather and Jimmy were a fantastic team during the birth. I loved seeing Jimmy's face when Annie arrived. His joy was permeating the room! Heather was in total shock to find out that, no she was not going to have to wait hours and hours to meet her baby girl face to face. I was SO thankful for her. What an amazing gift it was for me to be a part of the birth of Annie. Thank you Heather and Jimmy.
Much love,
Tabitha





5 comments:

Shyla said...

PERFECT!

Erica L. Pelaccia said...

Those are beautiful photos Tab! Great job.

Larry Sherrell said...

Congrats James and Heather and welcome Annie!

Dave said...

awwww!!! I love the pic of Jimmy on the phone!! PERFECT!!!

Annie is beautiful! and that Heather...she looks the same as when she was 21! stunning.

erin brooke wallace said...

Love them....the first is my favorite though!!l