Wednesday, July 12, 2006


I am willing to bet that the "chicken salad with grapes, walnuts, and fresh dill" that I served last night at the PUGs GTG was actually 3 cans of Trader Joe's tuna and only one can of their chicken... Eldon and I are having it for breakfast today and I am finding no traces of chicken at all! Lesson learned. When hubby tastes it and says it taste like tuna... it probably is :)
We had such a great evening with our new friends, who are photographers from all over Mass. I was inspired by their feedback and loved being able to share our business and home with them. I can't wait for the next meeting in august at Pam Price's place in Marshfield. Until then. God bless!

5 comments:

veganicat said...

hi. i just got back to northampton. i had a nice time at your house and getting to meet everyone. your work is very beautiful. hope to make it out to another one of these someday soon.

best wishes,
derek goodwin

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»